Ultimos DIscos

miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2017

Eagles Of Death Metal - Discografia.



PEACE, LOVE, DEATH METAL
  1. Only Want you
  2. Speaking in tongues
  3. So easy
  4. Flames go higher
  5. Bad dream mama
  6. English girl
  7. Stacks O' money
  8. Midnight creeper
  9. Stuck in the metal
  10. Already died
  11. Kiss the devil
  12. Whorehopping(Shit Goddamn)
  13. San berdoo bunburn
  14. Wastin' my time
  15. Miss alissa

DEATH  BY SEXY
  1. I want you so hard(Boy's Bad News)
  2. I got a feeling(Just Nineteen)
  3. Cherry cola
  4. I like tomove in the night
  5. Solid gold
  6. Don't speak(I Came To Make A Bang!)
  7. Keep your head up
  8. The ballad of queen bee and baby duck
  9. Poor doggie
  10. Chase the devil
  11. Eagles goth
  12. Shasta beast
  13. Bag O' miracles

HEART ON
  1. Anything 'cept the truth
  2. Wannabe in LA
  3. (I Used to Could'nt Dance) Tight Pants
  4. High voltage
  5. Secret plans
  6. Now i'm a fool
  7. Heart on
  8. Cheap thrills
  9. How can a man with so many friends feel so alone
  10. Solo fligths
  11. Prissy prancin'
  12. I'm your torpedo

ZIPPER DOWN
  1. Complexity
  2. Silverlake (K.S.O.F.M.)
  3. Got a woman
  4. I love you all the time
  5. Oh girl
  6. Got thepower
  7. Skin-tight power
  8. Got a woman(Slight Return)
  9. The deuce
  10. Save a prayer
  11. The reverend
Descarga

1 comentario:

Render Lover dijo...

muchas gracias, estaba buscando sus albumes :D