Ultimos DIscos

miércoles, 2 de noviembre de 2016

Ancesttral - Discografia




DEMOLITION MAN (Demo)
  1. Demolition man
HELLELUIAH (EP)
  1. Demolition man
  2. Helleluiah
  3. Feel My hate
LOST IN MYSELF (Single)
  1. Lost in myself
  2. Demolition man (EP Version)
  3. Helleluiah (EP Version)
  4. Feel my hate (EP Version)
  5. Demolition Man (Demo Version 2003)
THE FAMOUS UNKNOWN
  1. We kill
  2. Helleluiah
  3. The famous unknown(With Paul X)
  4. Demolition man
  5. Endless tri (With Roger Lombardi)
  6. Lost in myself
  7. Hell is my home
  8. Put me through
  9. Visual mask
  10. Fell my hate

BLOODSHED AND VIOLENCE (EP)
  1. Bloodshed and violence
  2. Trust
  3. I(Black sabbath cover)
WHAT WILL YOU DO SINGLE (EP)
  1. What will you do
WEB OF LIES
  1. What will you do
  2. Massacre
  3. Threat to society
  4. You should be dead
  5. Fight
  6. Nice day to die
  7. Pathetic little liars
  8. Subhumans
  9. Web of lies
  10. Fire
  11. What will you do(Alternate solo version)

1 comentario:

jose roberto dijo...

muchas gracias andava buscando esta discografia esta chingona las rolas. gracias..